from survey submissions
Win a 1,000 yen* worth of QUO CARD Pay credit!
*QUO CARD Pay is a digital gift service that allows for payment at certain establishments within Japan by showing your smartphone screen. No special app required.
What You Will Need
(Any of the following)
- ・Hokkaido Rail Pass (5-day)
- ・Hokkaido Rail Pass (7-day)
- ・Hokkaido Rail Pass (10-day)
- ・Sapporo-Noboribetsu Area Pass
- ・Sapporo-Furano Area Pass
Please make sure you can receive email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Survey Campaign Information
- ●This campaign is open to customers who began using the Hokkaido Rail Pass (5-day), Hokkaido Rail Pass (7-day), Hokkaido Rail Pass (10-day), Sapporo-Noboribetsu Area Pass, or Sapporo-Furano Area Pass between Friday, December 1, 2023 and Saturday, November 30, 2024.
- ●The survey itself is free, but any data charges must be borne by the participant.
- ●Prize details will be sent via email. Before starting the survey, please make sure you can receive emails from: email@example.com. Prizes will be invalidated if emails cannot be sent.
- ●One ticket allows for one entry in this campaign. Customers who purchase multiple tickets within the campaign period can participate again for each additional ticket.
- ●Entries by anyone other than the ticket user themselves will be invalidated.
- ●The QUO CARD Pay prizes have expiration dates.
- ●Please click here for information on using QUO CARD Pay.
- ●QUO CARD Pay is a prepaid payment option which uses a barcode displayed on your smartphone screen. This payment service is unavailable on tablets and other non-smartphone mobile devices.
- ●The URL for the Value Code (QUO CARD Pay number) you receive cannot be reissued if lost. Please make sure to save your Value Code URL in your bookmarks or email to retain access until you have used its total credit.
- ●There is no need to save the Value Code URL once the Value Code is saved in the official app.
- ●QUO CARD Pay is a separate service from the QUO Card gift cards. You may be unable to use QUO CARD Pay at establishments which accept the gift cards. Additionally, a gift card balance cannot be added to or used to refill your QUO CARD Pay.
- ●This campaign is run by JR Hokkaido. QUO CARD Co., Ltd. cannot answer questions and inquiries about the campaign.
- ●QUO CARD Pay and its logo are registered trademarks of QUO CARD Co., Ltd.
- ●Prizes cannot be reissued. No additional measures will be taken for lost prizes.
- ●Prizes are subject to change without notice.
- ●Survey utilizes cookies. Information and data from cookies may be utilized or referenced based on customer inquiries.
- ●Smartphone users should allow cookies when using this service. Leaving cookies disabled will prevent saved information (hereafter, response information) from being retained.
- ●Cookie IDs differ between browsers. Please access the survey using the same browser from start to finish. Response information will not be retained if you switch to a different browser.
- ●Safari users on iPhone should turn off private browsing before participating. If left on, cookie information will automatically be deleted, and response information will not be retained.
- ●Chrome users on Android devices should turn off incognito mode before participating. If left on, cookie information will automatically be deleted, and response information will not be retained.
- ●Response information will be lost if cookies are deleted.
- ●Please note, while extensive testing has been done, certain overseas devices and other mobile phones (smartphones) may be unable to complete the survey.
- ●Prize results may be nullified if illicit activity is discovered in conjunction with survey participation.
- ●Winner's rights cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash, or resold to any third party.
- ●This campaign is subject to cancellation and change without notice. Please note that prizes may also be altered.
- ●Survey site creation and maintenance and the collection and aggregation of responses has been outsourced to Survey Research Center Co., Ltd.
- ■Intellectual Property Rights
Except as permitted by copyright law, trademark law, design law, or other laws and regulations, any use of materials on this site, including reproduction, re-use, reposting, electromagnetic processing, transmission, distribution, assignment, lending, secondary use, or any other similar activity, is strictly prohibited.
This site and campaign are operated with the utmost care, but we make no guarantees on the completeness, accuracy, safety, or usefulness of posted information, content, programs, services, or any other matters associated with this campaign.
Additionally, we accept no responsibility for any damages incurred by any customer or third party.
- ●Customers who cannot claim prizes due to inaccurate information entry.
- ●Customers who experience direct or indirect loss as a result of utilizing or being unable to utilize this site.
- ●Customers who experience hardware or software issues while utilizing this site.
- ●Customers who experience losses due to service interruption or delay resulting from falsification of or interference with information by a third party.
- ●Customers who are unable to utilize the service due to access from devices which do not meet the system requirements.
- ●Customers who experience a defect in the service or mis-transmission of information without intentional or gross negligence on our part.
- ■Use of Personal Information
Personal information and other related information provided in participation in this campaign will be maintained by JR Hokkaido and handled under JR Hokkaido's standard policy regarding the handling of such information. This information will be utilized by JR Hokkaido for the prize lottery, communications related to the survey, and in order to send information on various products and services to participants who wish to receive the information. The information provided may be used as statistical information which cannot be traced back to the individual for market or other research. The information provided will not be disclosed to any third party other than related contractors and subcontractors without the customer's consent (except when disclosure is required by law).
Please click here for more information.
- ■Possibility of Content Change
All content and information on this site is subject to change, correction, or removal without notice.
- ■System Requirements
The following system specifications are recommended for the safe use of this site.
iOS 15.0 and above using the Safari browser
Android OS 12.0 and above using the Google Chrome browser
*Tablet devices and other mobile phones are not supported.